CP™ 120-Day Warranty
We believe in the quality of our work that we are willing to back it up with a FREE ( CP™ ) 120-Day Warranty service plan from CP™ Complete Home Protection Warranty. This warranty plan provides protection for the major mechanical systems in the home from the day of inspection and has no dollar caps on repairs with no deductible or copay.
Between our inspection and the CP™ 120-Day Warranty , you can move forward without worrying about an unexpected repair bill or a major appliance replacement.
CP™ 120 Day Warranty protection service plan covers your
A CP™ Home Protection Plan Provides You With
Security: Protects any part that is inside the sheet-metal skin of your appliances. no exclusions for age, rust, or unknown pre-existing conditions.
Support: you may use a local technician of your choice or a local professional from our service referral network. CP is staffed 24 hours a day, 365
days a year for questions and claims.
Saving: no deductible for you to pay when a service comes out.
WHAT MAKES CP™ BETTER
- CP™ has no deductible. We pay 100% of approved repair costs; service call, parts and labor.
- Our home warranty protects every part within the sheet metal skin of the appliance. Whether it’s the ice maker in your refrigerator, or the racks in your dishwasher, CP™ protects every part. Most of our competitors pick and choose which parts to cover.
- CP™ allows you to use your own servicer rather than force you to use ours. We want you to be able to trust the person who comes to your house to do any repairs.
- CP™ does not have any exclusions for unknown pre-existing conditions, rust or lack of maintenance. Most of our competitors use these exclusions as a way to deny your claim.
- CP™ provides a preventive maintenance check once every other year as part of our program. Most of our competitors require you to have a preventive maintenance performed on your HVAC system annually and pay for it yourself. If you don’t, you run the risk of having your claim denied for lack of maintenance.
- CP™ answers the phone 24 x 365 with a live person.
- CP™ programs run month-to-month so there's no long-term commitment or obligation to pay annually.
Experience You Can Trust In
For Home Inspections
& Pest Control